The Childline Malaysia Call Center responds to calls from children needing assistance and someone to talk to about their problems utilizing established emergency and referral protocols. Childline Tele Counselors will manage a front-line operation providing a friendly but professional “listening ear” to children in need. The Call Center will operate 7 days/week, 24 hours/day, including public holidays. We currently have vacancies for the following positions:
- Job Responsibilities: Provide excellent support on telephone counseling to children Speed and accuracy as well as effective communication is a pre-requisite Upon receiving a call, the individual evaluates the situation utilizing Childline Malaysia’s established protocols and, if warranted, links up to the appropriate agencies and referral services.
- Receives, counsels, escalates and coordinates all calls with the appropriate agencies and referral services. Good telephone etiquette and professional conduct with all callers is required
- Responsible for data compilation on a daily basis. And maintains call log book
- Escalate the call logs to supervisor for follow up actions.
- Job Requirements: 2 years working experience in customer service or preferably related to early childhood or youth supervision will be an added advantage. In house training related to call taking and counseling skills will be provided.
MALAYSIAN CHILDREN TV PROGRAMME FOUNDATION
Lot2, Jalan Pemberita U1/49
Temasya Industrial Park
Glenmarie 40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
En. Zulzaha Shaari: email@example.com OR
En. Nur Azlan Azizi: firstname.lastname@example.org